Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My Little Superman


 Isaac loved his new "Clark Kent shirt" so much that he just had to wear it to soccer even though they were going to be indoors since it had been raining.  I thought he would be hot, but the "coolness" factor prevailed.  Drew has a matching shirt too, but he is not easy to get a picture of these days.  You know, unless he is trapped in the pantry or sitting in his spilled milk.


At a field trip to the nature center, Isaac raised his hands to comment after the leader had been describing the color of the turtle's eyes.  He said, "I have hazel eyes, but my mom says there is a little gold in them."  This got some chuckles from the moms in the back of the room.  When I told his daddy about it, Brian shook his head and said, "We're gonna have to do something about that."  He thinks he is a Mama's Boy.

No comments: