Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pumpkin Pick Up

These are just a couple of funny videos of Drewy.  The second one explains the title of this post.



Drewy is 13 months old today, by the way! He is finally giving real kisses instead of the headbutts which I love.  He even initiates them on occasion.  He is saying "banana" and we think "Hannah" too this week, but I have to admit it takes me a while to catch on because I am so used to him not talking, just babbling.  He had his regular adventures this week, sticking his hand in the toilet, getting locked in the pantry...you know, the regular stuff.  He seemed to be having a particularly "busy" week this week going from one "no no" to the next so I am trying to get him interested in some of the activities that I used to do to keep Isaac out of trouble.  This week he really enjoyed playing with ice cubes, a spoon, and some containers.  He has a very short attention span compared to my others, but he played with the ice until they were almost all melted (basically, the whole time I was cooking dinner) which was amazing for him!  They mostly stayed on the tray too which is also amazing for him.



No comments: