Monday, November 5, 2012

Babies are the cutest!

 I know Drew gets more face time on this blog lately than the other three cuties do, but let's face it babies are the cutest.  This is true for several reasons.  First of all,  everything they do is for the first time in their tiny toddler bodies and is just so cute!  
Look at Drew drink his first smoothie!  
Just watch him put on that hat!  
Oh, he is so cute when he sits on the stool!  
Wow, he is eating his snack just so cute!  
Even the big sisters and brother say these things to me all day long.  It just is so true!  Those big kids have eaten more snacks than I can count and drank enough smoothies for it to be that cute anymore.
Drew loved my weight watchers pumpkin smoothies.  (By the way, I only got a taste of them.  Daddy came home late and was wondering where his went.  The kids really loved them!)

 Plus, they are mostly innocent and, at the very least, ignorant of the trouble they cause.  So unless his life is in imminent danger, it is just cute, cute, cute! 

Speaking of trouble...
 However, those big kids definitely have their moments of cuteness.

Genna is still pretty cute too, despite the lack of tiny features.
Brothers having an afternoon snack together, what could be better?  See Drew eying his brother's snacks?

Drew was trying to borrow Isaac's snacks.
I guess I just have always been a baby person.  That is probably what it boils down to.  But seriously, look at these cheeks!  Reason number three...the cheeks!

I drew and embroidered Horton on this romper.  I had planned to also embroider "Speck," since that is partly where his prenatal nickname originated, but I never got around to it.  If it still fits him next summer, I'll try again.

Sharp Shooter Drew!  This guy can hold his own, let me tell you.  He is ready for some action, so bring it on!  Due to the poor color choice, you can't see this in the photo, but I appliqued an airplane on this romper and embroidered his name too.

He stole his brother's cowboy hat since hats are his new thing.
Future slugger!  I was trying to get him in the car when he saw this bat and had to take a few practice swings.
Did I mention how much Drew loves bats, balls, swords, and the like?
Anything that can cause major destruction is high on this guy's list.  He's so very different from my sensitive soul, Isaac, but they do both love a good sword fight.
Genevieve so loves her baby brother.  She treasures every moment, as do I, when he sit still long enough for her to sneak a hug or kiss or take a picture with him.

This picture is a shout out to our dear friend and faithful blog follower, Jeff, who sent the children these adorable Thomas tables and chairs to color on rainy days.  Drew has enjoyed having something his own size to sit in too.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Haha. Nice. Genna's furniture "drawing" practice came in handy? :) Hopefully, they did not learn to draw on other furniture.