Friday, November 23, 2012

Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!

 We sure did!  My dad has been here visiting and my mom made a surprise (for the kids anyway) visit this week as well.  We had lots of family and enjoyed a full Thanksgiving meal at my uncle's.  We contributed two fried turkeys (one honey beer injected and one brined,) gravy, a bourbon pecan pie, green bean casserole, jellied cranberry sauce (my kid's love this kind,) and seven-up jello salad.

I  can't begin to tell you how thankful to God I am for my family and friends.  My children, especially, are such a blessing to me and Brian!  I love them so much no matter what they do.  Hannah even decided to test this theory on Thanksgiving morning, but that's another story.

I NEVER get all four in a picture looking at me without a funny face or something to mess up the picture!  I am so thankful I go this picture of all four of my little loves. 

I am thankful for my girls.  I am thankful for Hannah's helpfulness, her gift with babies, her servant heart, her organizational skills, her intelligence, her beauty, and her charm.  I am thankful for Genevieve's sweetness, her desire for holiness, her joyfulness, her memory, her rhythm, her beauty, and her charm.


I am thankful for my boys.  I am thankful for Isaac's faithfulness, his love for his mommy, his gentleman's heart, his cheeks and golden eyes, his gregarious personality, and his boyness.  I am thankful for Andrew's spunky spirit, his awe of God's creation (all those Wow's,) his to-die-for dimple in his chin, his independence, his love for his daddy, his toughness, and his boyness.


Of course, I am thankful for my dear husband who is my partner, my other half, and the love of my life.

No comments: