Friday, February 20, 2015

Danger Zone

Isaac was the worst about getting into the dog water bowl when he was a baby, but otherwise he didn't get into too much trouble because he stayed close to me.

Drew was into trying to fall down stairs,  bleach himself, and brake things when he was a baby.  I really felt like I could barely turn around without him getting into trouble.

Judah's thing is playing in the toilet and stealing knives.  He's been caught playing in the toilet about 5 times and he's stolen a sharp knife off the counter or out of the cooler (I brought it to cut up his avocado.) approximately 3 times.  Instead of getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar, he's getting caught with his hand in the toilet.  Thankfully, he hasn't been hurt by the knives.  His guardian angel is on top of things.  We try to keep doors closed, but with so many people someone is bound to forget sometime.  I definitely have been underestimating how high he can reach on the counter though and need to push my knives back.

And just for fun, some older pictures of Judah (pre-haircut) that were on my phone...

Another book lover!  Yay!


He loves Elmo, and he calls all Sesame Street characters Elmo.

This is from when he was really sick with bronchitis.


No comments: