Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Eat my bubbles!

I have never taught one of my kids to swim on my own until now.  I can take no credit for it really except that I had free hands in the pool finally.  I suggested he take off his floaty and just try to swim to me at a close distance.  I convinced him, showed him how the other kids started out with the "streamline" technique and he just swam right to me.  He has vastly improved and increased his distance since.  He can take breaths, but still struggles with that.  He is so motivated though to improve, just like his look-a-like sister, Genevieve.  He has also mastered flips, swimming under my legs, retrieve diving toys from the bottom, do a cannon ball, and is currently working on diving.  Thanks, Judah, for saving us some serious money in lessons!


No comments: