Wednesday, October 24, 2018

A Baby Shower and My First Corner to Corner Blanket

We went to Dallas this past weekend for my sister's baby shower.  She's having her first girl and everything was pink, pink, pink!  The girls and I went to the shower while the boys went to my Uncle Frank's house.



My mom decorated her wrapped present.

My sister and her highschool friend, pregnant with girls at the same time



The 'S' is for Savanna, made by the hostess on the right


My sister and mom



I made my sister's baby, Savanna, a crocheted corner to corner blanket.  It was my first ever for this design, and halfway through I ran into a problem that no one was able to help me with.  So I ended up making two halves and "sewing" them together.  Then I added a light pink scalloped border.  I am happy with how it turned out.  I hope it is well loved!



After the shower, we headed over to meet up with ll the men and boys at Uncle Frank's for a relaxing dinner.  Bobby and my cousin's son became good friends while we were here.


No comments: