Thursday, September 13, 2007

Another week with just us girls!

Brian's in France this week, so the girls and I took a short road trip to Spangdahlam (just a couple hours away) to visit some friends of ours. We had a great time! I left a mess at home to do it, but it was a nice break from our daily routine to get to socialize and rest.

The girls are tired, but healthy so far. I have a head cold. I have had a string of illnesses since we've been here. Perhaps I am building up my German immunities. I tend to be sick a lot when we first move to a new region.

The other day I caught Hannah singing, "Someday my prince will come and take me away!" Her father about died! He was muttering something about a convent and age 13. She learned it from this little cheapo cartoon version of Cinderella that she hasn't watched since we were in the states. So I don't know why that popped into her head. It was cute, but it does make me cringe at the teenage years to come.

Genna is putting two words together pretty regularly now! She was talking on her toy phone to her daddy this morning. She said, "Bye bye, Daddy!" She also tells Murray, our dog, to get off her highchair while she is eating by yelling, "Murray, off!" Her personality is really starting to shine through!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they are adorable!!!!!