Monday, September 24, 2007

We're back from Garmisch/Munich

This is just a quick post to let everyone know that we are back home from our trip. There are too many pictures to go through tonight, so I will do my official vacation post in a day or so once we have recovered a bit. We had a great time, but we are all exhausted from walking and all sleeping in one tiny hotel room! And I mean tiny! I shared the bed with Hannah, and between her falling off the other end and wiggling around I did not sleep too well. Genna, got the most sleep of us all, but was still the most sleep-deprived compared to her normal sleep schedule. So she's a cranky one now! Poor Brian slept on a matt on the floor, and yet he slept more soundly than anyone. Men-they can sleep through or on anything! Us mommies wake up everytime the kid's breathing changes.

Anyways, beautiful pictures to come, I promise......

No comments: