Sunday, September 30, 2007

A cell phone in the tub shouldn't be there at all!

(I am sure most of you won't get the Dr. Seuss reference, but Wacky Wednesday is one of Hannah's favorite books.)

Anyway, I was giving the girls a bath before dinner because Brian was going to be home late, and I prefer to eat as a family if possible. So I was hurrying and I threw my cell phone in my sweatshirt pocket while we were trekking up the stairs in case Brian called to say he would be even later than he thought. Well, I was washing Hannah's hair, and I looked over at Genna and thought, "Something is wrong with this picture." Then it hit me! My cell phone should not be underwater in her hands! She had opened it and was pushing buttons under the water. I think it must have fallen out of my pocket in one of my Twister-like movements trying to hold down kids and wash behind their ears. I can not believe it! Now it is broken! It's our only German line other than Brian's work cell phone which he can't use for personal calls. Man, the luck! But, on the bright side, it wasn't our new digital camera!

No comments: