Friday, September 7, 2007

"Mommy, my pants are wrong."

This morning while I was doing Hannah's hair, she says, "Mommy my pants are wrong. They do not match." I look at her clothes again. She has a pink and black shirt on and black pants. The shirt has a different kind of material (velvet) than the french terry pants, but they do match. I told her they do match, and she goes on to explain that they do not. "Genna's pants are purple and mine are black. I want purple pants like Genna." I told her she can match Genna tomorrow, and she did not put up to much of a fight. Thank goodness! I am not ready for that. I love picking out their clothes.
I have to admit that I have been matching them a lot more often lately! Someone asked me the other day if they always wanted to dress alike. I told her that they don't care what they wear yet. Well, I guess the day has arrived...at least for Hannah!

No comments: