Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the most "amazing" and the "best daddy ever!" (Those are direct quotes from Hannah.)

We had a nice restful day since Brian wasn't feeling too good. Hannah sort of helped me make him breakfast (she didn't want to do anything that might get her hands dirty even though I insisted we could wash them right away if she wanted) and we served it to him in bed. Then we woke Genna up and gave him his gifts. The girls were excellent in Mass which was a nice gift for Brian also. We are going to go to Schnitzel night on Wednesday so we made a nice Italian dinner at home for him last night. My only regret is that we forgot to take pictures of them together. We'll have to make it up sometime soon.

updated 6/17/08
This is not what I meant by pictures of Brian with the girls, but since he has been under the weather this is what I've got so far...

No comments: