Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Trinity

When Brian's good friend, Jeff, visited recently he requested I put some pictures of our 3-legged cat up on the blog. Since I am in a blogging mood today (as you may notice) and Trinity reminded me of this request by climbing into this box behind me, I decided to fulfill his request.


Well, many of you know the story of how Trinity came to be our 3-legged cat, so I'll give the shortened version for those who don't . Brian had a stray clinic when we lived in New York. Someone brought this kitten in that had been thrown out a car window. Brian determined there was too much nerve damage to save the leg and amputated it. He brought her home to recover, and she never left! We are not "Cat people" really, but Hannah and Brian fell in love with her. Brian promised to be the primary caretaker since I had my hands full with the rest of the family (and Genna was on the way.)

So here are some great photos of Hannah and Trinity. Genna is Murray's (our dog's) best friend so I don't have any of her with Trinity, just with Murray. I guess at some point I'll have to put him on my blog too, but he is on my bad side at the moment (being way too protective of me which he does every time I am pregnant.)



My goodness, by these pictures, you would think we never let Hannah out of the house either!


Here's the picture of her today in the box...


3 comments:

Rich said...

That's a really cool cat. I never knew about it. Did you have her in Bryan, TX?

That has to be Jeff Reedy that came to visit, eh? Jeff would find that kind of thing interesting, too. He and Brian and I would have the most random conversations that would last forever....and say absolutely nothing. No one else understands my bizarre humor like they do.

Jeff said...

Thanks, Kelle :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! The picture with hannah in the blue tank and her toe pointed reminds me of the way I used to point my toe and tap my foot!! Thats crazy!! I miss ya'll so much! Love ya!-
Aunt Kristen