Friday, June 6, 2008

Stealing the show?

Overalls and curls! This weather is making that hair curl up even more.


Yesterday at Hannah's dance class, while Hannah was getting constantly corrected for talking and then separated from her friends, Genna busted into Hannah's dance bag and dressed up. I was watching Hannah, and I turned around and she had one leg warmer on already.


Here's the littlest dancing queen in her rather strange, but very unique, ensemble. Before bed she got into the dress up bin at home and had an Indian girl hat on with high heels. It was hilarious! I wish I'd gotten a picture of that, but I was too tired to walk down stairs to get the camera. Plus, I just wanted them in bed at that point! I guess she enjoys dressing up now that she can do a bit more of the dressing herself. This interest in dressing up couldn't have come at a better time since this morning we got professional photos taken where they dress the kids up in old-fashioned clothes and do the sepia photos. They are going to be great! I can't wait to get them back!

2 comments:

Leah said...

These pictures are really good! And, I just love her curly hair!! I also love those old-fashioned/sepia pictures!! My friend's nephews & nieces had them done and they were so good!
Love,
Leah

Anonymous said...

adorable!
MIMI