Monday, June 9, 2008

"I'm going to name him Isaac!"

That's what Hannah tells everyone when they ask about her baby brother. The other night we hosted our Teams meeting at our house and the kids were going to be watched upstairs by the older kids. Well, as people arrived, Hannah and Genna were socializing (for Genna this means giggling and talking a bit, but for Hannah it was constant talking and getting more wound up by the moment.) So Hannah was chatting it up with a few people sitting (or I should say bouncing up and down) on the edge of the couch. They asked her about her brother and she went into her regular dialogue about naming him Isaac and all that. One of the ladies said something to her about having to wait to name her own baby someday and she replied without missing a beat (or a bounce,) "No, I'm going to be a nun! That's my vocation!" Well, of course, everyone cracked up! What a personality she has! Lately I've been getting a lot of comments about how much my children like to talk. Genna fills in any gaps Hannah leaves, so that I have no quiet time at all until they are both in bed...like now!

No comments: