Wednesday, April 28, 2010

All things machine!

He loves them! I'm talking construction trucks, cars, 18 wheelers, trains, airplanes, helicopters, lawnmowers, vacuums, sewing machines, hair dryers, copy machines, and washing machines. When he hears the water start running he quickly helps me throw in the clothes and then grabs the stool and climbs up to watch it "go 'round 'round." He also likes to stick his hand in the water. Sometimes I'm afraid he'll fall in he leans over so far.


He's been helping me unload the dishwasher too without any encouragement. He just comes right over and starts unloading the silverware into the drawer in a heap. It's kind of funny, but not super helpful!

1 comment:

Becca said...

that's an swesome picture!! I love the smile!
So the girls weren't interested in the washer?