Monday, March 21, 2011

First Fishing Trip

Brian took the girls fishing last weekend right after the computer went down. (Speaking of, the computer is still on the fritz. The part didn't work, so we are doing more diagnostics. I am posting from Brian's laptop, but I can't edit pictures easily and I just don't like using this tiny keyboard either. So I am going to be slow about posting while my computer is being fixed.)

Back to the point...they had so much fun! Both of them caught a tiny fish that they were totally bummed to have to throw back. Hannah learned to cast pretty well, but Genna lacked the coordination to release the line at the right time in the cast. They lacked the patience to sit and wait for the fish to bite as well. I can't wait for Isaac to get to go fishing. I know he will love it when he is bigger!





Very tiny fish!

No comments: