Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Another Sticker Activity

Here is another version of this sticker activity. It's called my ink is low on my printer, so I improvised. I had him do this while I did schoolwork with Hannah and Genna in the lab while taking my glucose test yesterday. I had to wait an hour and that is enough time to do reading, a little math, and handwriting. I felt very productive killing two birds with one stone!


Back to the activity, Isaac made me laugh when he told me he didn't want to put the cat on his picture because it goes inside a house and I didn't have one of those in the picture. I assured him that cats could live outside, so he ended up putting him upside down in the tree. It did not keep him busy the whole hour, but I had snacks too. Genevieve asked me to make her an activity like that sometime too. I'll have to see if I can make it more challenging though. I have a few ideas.

No comments: