Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Interview with a 2 1/2 year old

I interviewed Isaac as I held and rocked him in his transition from napping to awake. I tried to remember and record his exact words.

Favorite color: Blue!

Favorite Book: Bambi

Favorite Song: The Thomas Song (intro song)

Favorite Movie: Lightning McQueen and Thomas

Favorite Construction Vehicle: Steam Roller

Favorite Thomas Engine: Thomas, Emily, and Spencer

Favorite Friend: Daddy, Hannah, and Genna (I told him, I guess I am not included in that because I am still your best mommy you ever had. I was reassured.)

Favorite Food: Broccoli, Carrots, and Peanut Butter and Jelly (I don't know why pizza or chicken nuggets didn't make the cut, but I won't complain.)

Favorite Animal: Crocodile and Horse
What's so special about the crocodile? Because he snaps his mouth like this. (demonstration followed)
What's so special about the horse? Because he gallops! (demonstration with his hands followed)

Favorite Bible Verse: Quench not the spirit! (1st Thess. 5:19)

No comments: