Monday, February 28, 2011

Basketball Superstar


The season is almost over with only one game remaining, and we finally remembered to bring the camera. I am coaching the church team of twelve K-2nd graders, boys and girls. Hannah is improving, but she needs to be more aggressive and less afraid of the ball hitting her, pretty much the same as in soccer. It is very chaotic with so many kids on my team. It is difficult to get the boys to focus and follow directions. I coached this age long ago in Texas before having kids, and it was easier to deal with them because I only had six or seven on my team.


Here are some live action shots from the game. Hannah is the only blond girl on the light blur team, and she is number six.


I love this game!

1 comment:

J M Yaceczko said...

My son is four and just had his last game. He was so not ready. He would lay down on the court, bounce, dance, and tackle. Oh, my oh my.