Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Little Prince


This guy is the best! I caught him on his knees in his room today. When I asked him what he was doing he said he was praying. Then I noticed the hands. I asked what he was praying for and he said, "The best mom I ever had."

He is all of the sudden very into protecting me from Daddy. If Brian tickles me or teases me, he says with a very serious face, "Don't do that to my mommy!" So cute! This is a new experience for me, and I love it.

One last Isaac story. It was time to say peace at Mass and Isaac turns to the white-bearded man next to him and says, "Peace. Are you God?" Luckily, I doubt the man heard him or understood his stopped up nasal voice. Cracked me up though!

1 comment:

Becca said...

So hilarious and so so adorable.

I can't wait to meet him!!!