Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Boston, MA

If you were wondering what happened to me, we have been on a mini vacation. Technically, all these pictures below are from Gloucester, MA where we stayed most of the long weekend. I didn't take any in Boston. We visited Hannah and Isaac's godfather. It was a relaxing weekend where I didn't have to cook or clean at all. (I love to cook except for when I am pregnant. Even though I am 12 weeks now, I am still fighting that nausea. In the past it has always gone away around 13 weeks, so here's hoping it will soon pass and the honeymoon phase will begin.)

We took a hike to this look out point where you can see Maine across the ocean.


Well, as you can tell in the photos it was an evening hike. It was quite an adventure since the path was like an ice skating rink and the walk back was fairly dark. Add in my loss of center of gravity and I was pulling up the back end of the hike even without any kids to slow me down.


This was earlier in the day at a different place on the coast.


We even found something special for Isaac.




No comments: