Sunday, May 8, 2011

The rest of yesterday


Chuck E Cheese was a blast! I chased the little ones around. The husbands played games with the kids. The girls danced on "TV."



Isaac got lucky with a broken game that just let him keep playing forever. Perhaps, I should say Brian got lucky because it kept Isaac busy while Brian played in the next lane over. Genevieve was dangerous when it came to this game. She let the ball go too late every time. I thought she was going to nail someone in the head, so I stepped in to help her release the ball earlier. Then I banned her from this game.

Here's the last part of our gift that we were waiting for daddy to give to Genna...a bean bag. Since I made Isaac one for Christmas and she was banned from sitting on it due to a hole or two developing, she has been wanting one of her own. Now guess who's asking for one? Yeah, Hannah.


Happy birthday Genna! Now you are in for some immunizations on Monday. The party's over.

No comments: