Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's stuff

We have been doing valentine's stuff the whole month of February. Here's what we've been making...

These valentine rice crispy treats were so good! I found this idea here. The foam valentines came from kits I got at Micheal's on sale. Isaac enjoyed the robots and was able to do them by himself once I showed him where all the parts go.


Genna made these butterfly pop valentines for her Best Friend's of Jesus club. I did not get creative here. The ideas for these came from Skip to my Lou. I needed something we could make 22 of and not spend hours and hours on them. I had them printed on colored paper and all they had to do was cut, sign, and assemble them. We did these and Hannah's (below) in stages. I helped cut out a bit because their poor hands were aching.

Hannah's flower pop valentines were for the same club, and also not my original idea.


Hannah coloring some valentines her Mimi sent her and Genna.

Heart shaped peanut butter banana bread muffins

1 comment:

Becca said...

These are all so cute Kelle! You guys have been busy!