Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A Genius Genevieve Idea

Genevieve's genius idea for how to get her front tooth out was to put tape on her teeth and rip it off.  She, of course, did not account for the slipperiness of her teeth that prevents the tape from sticking.  I thought it was a funny and adorable idea so I told her of the potential trouble she might come across, but it would be fun to give it a try and see for herself.  Obviously, it didn't work.  I suggested a good bite into an apple, but when push came to shove she didn't quite have the guts for that.  (I certainly don't blame her there!)  She decided just to wait until it was a little bit looser, and a few days later it came out while she was brushing her teeth.

See the gap!

The other top one is pretty loose, so it is only a matter of time until we have to famous "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" smile.  This is only her third tooth to lose, and I don't think she has ever remembered to look under her pillow to see if she got a dollar for her tooth.  I always have to remind her to go look.

No comments: