Wednesday, March 5, 2014

More on Genna!

 Genna learned how to make deviled eggs and fresh squeezed orange juice last week.  Her stirring skills needs some work, but I am confident that that will come in time.  Hannah was disappointed that she didn't get to learn this yet, but she made part of dinner one night last week.  She learned to make home-made baked macaroni and cheese.  It was delicious!

Proud Genna with her deviled eggs and OJ
Genna is a little ham sometimes.  She brought me her half completed handwriting this past week to show me something silly.  She was supposed to copy the word "tax" in cursive, but instead she had crossed it out and written (in print, no less) "no taxation without representation."  I'm glad she is learning something in History this year.  I was most impressed that it was spelled correctly since my girls are not natural spellers.

It was hard to get a picture of with my old camera.

No comments: