Thursday, December 24, 2015

My Boys in Red (Outtakes Included)

How many pictures does it take to get a winner with four little boys?  We always have a series of pictures like this for every good or decent picture I post of a group of kids.  For example, our Christmas card this year has a funny picture in it because Bobby grabbed Genna's veil right as the picture was taken.  Our Christmas cards, by the way took so long to here that I even called and cancelled the order getting a refund the day after Epiphany since the Christmas season would be long past before I got them addressed and in the mail.  I am writing this post on January 19th (and backdating it) and am actually mailing them out today.  So if you get our Christmas card during Lent, you'll know why.  I ordered them on December 3rd which I knew was pushing it, but I totally thought I'd have them back in the mail by Christmas day at the latest.  Lesson learned!

Ornery Two Year Old

Two year old's trying to decide if he wants to cooperate or not.

Daddy made him laugh and forget his woes.


Now the baby is distracted.  Who am I kidding?  The rest of them are distracted while the two year old cooperates with a winning smile.

Finally, they are all looking.

And that's as good as it gets, folks.

No comments: