Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Big Hair

Bedhead at its finest!  Good morning to you!

And what it looks like directly after a bath.  Crazy curly!

When Nanna was here, she trimmed Drew's hair, and then she gave the girls big summer hair cuts.  We were hoping it would give some bouncy to those curls of Genna's that are falling out with the weight of her hair.  Hannah just doesn't want anything done to her hair ever, so a bob is the best way to go.  Get it?  A Bob!






Hannah was standing for the hair cut and got dizzy and passed out.  I guess she's just going to be my clone in nearly every way.  I have low blood pressure and have passed out many a time from standing or kneeling.








1 comment:

Kristen said...

Oh my goodness!!! I have the same low blood pressure/passing out problem. It gets really extreme in pregnancy. I have never known anyone else like that. Poor Hannah! At least it didn't mess up her hair. It looks lovely.