Saturday, January 13, 2018

Christmas Eve Mass


We rarely all go to Christmas Eve Mass together since having children.  This year I thought we'd give it a try as the "Midnight Mass" was scheduled for 10pm which seemed not quite so exhausting.  Plus, they were having an unrehearsed Nativity Pageant immediately preceding the Mass.  A couple of my children wanted to participate.  I'll let you guess and try to figure out which ones until the next post which has the details and the pictures from the pageant in it.


The Mass went pretty well considering how late it was.  Bobby did take off his shoes, but other than that he hung out with me and didn't cause too much trouble.  Everyone stayed awake the whole time until the announcements at the end (Not sure who thought that was a good way to end a Christmas Eve Mass!) when Judah fell asleep standing up and leaning on the seat cushion.


I guess this is the winner between all the group photos since everybody is trying to smile in the direction of the camera, but it's no shining achievement.  I wish group photos weren't so hard to manage these days.







Bobby Whooping!  Gig'em Aggies!  His favorite book has been Goodnight Aggieland for a while now and his favorite song has been the Aggie fight song.  He asks me to "sing Hullabaloo" all the time.  



Merry Christmas!

No comments: