Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Christmas Morning 2017

Now I think I am back on track with posts being in order.  If only I could catch up a bit!

Christmas morning began with Mass in our living room with Godfather presiding.


Then we opened the first Christmas gift!  


The men got busy in the kitchen making real Belgian waffles with the Perler sugar and all.  They were to die for!


Waffles were followed by more present opening...

I made Isaac this new towel.  He outgrew his Superman beach towel I made him years ago.  I was a little sad that he said he wanted a new bigger one with only his name.

Drew was most excited about his bow and arrows.

Bobby opened his Catboy toy from his Aunt Leah and then he was done.  This was the look I got if I asked if he wanted to open another present.  So, he didn't open anymore after this one.  He played with Catboy all day.  I saved his other gifts and took some on our trip to Poland.  He opened one a day every so often.  I think it was better this way.  He was able to focus on one toy at a time instead of forgetting about all but one or two which toddlers tend to do.


This is a cross stitched sign for her room made by her Mimi.

Here's Hannah's cross stitched pillow that Mimi made her.

Judah woke up first on Christmas morning and climbed in bed with us.  He suddenly gasped and said, "Oh no, I didn't ask for anything for Christmas!"  I teased him that he probably wasn't getting any presents since he forgot to ask, but he caught on.  When he opened this gift from my sister, he remembered that he had asked for these costume jammies after all!



Later that afternoon, our friends that were going to be going on a trip with us the next day came over bringing food dishes.  We had tons of left overs and a lot of fun together the rest of the day!

No comments: