Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Milestone for Genna!

Well, congratulations to Genna! She finally went in the potty instead of next to the potty on the floor! I haven't been working on it much at all because I think I tried way too hard way too early with Hannah (mostly because I was sick of diapers with two to change all day long and it was expensive). So, I think I am just more used to it now. I barely realize that I change diapers anymore. It's like brushing my teeth or something. I just do it without thinking.

Anyways, back to Genna, she asked to sit on the potty and I asked her if she wanted her diaper off. She said, "Diaper off, sit on potty." So I did. Then Daddy thought it was cute and started taking pictures of her on the potty. (This is one of them to the right, edited/cropped for obvious reasons.) So she was saying she was done, and I said, "I'll give you chocolate if you pee pee in the potty." She got up a few minutes later. Success! She has so many vices, food and Mommy are the most useful when bribing her. I don't know why I hadn't thought of it before. I am so proud of my little "Cutie Pants." That is one of her many nicknames from Mommy, which gives me a new idea for a blog sometime.

No comments: