Monday, December 17, 2007

Wearing them out is the game!

I figured Genna's nap problems were based on her not being tired enough. I noticed she sleeps longer the more active she's been. So, after lunch we danced to Christmas music to try to wear both of them out. The problem is it also wears me out, but it's still worth it. She has been asleep now for almost 2 hours! That is compared to her normal 30-45 minute nap! Unfortunately, I didn't get to take a nap because I had to make the lasagna for dinner tonight since we are going to the Reconciliation Service when Brian gets off work. I got a lot accomplished though!

During the dancing the girls put blankets on their heads and pretended to be Mary. Hannah was carrying around a pretend swaddled Jesus, and started calling Genna Joseph. Genna didn't seem to care or, perhaps, notice. I only got a picture of Genna dressed up since Hannah was moving too fast for me to get a decent picture. She looks pretty saintly to me.

No comments: