Thursday, December 20, 2007

Nicknacknames

Hannah calls nicknames, "Nicknacknames." These are just the most common nicknames for each other in our house. Most of them are only used by certain people, but some are more universal.

Hannah:
-Hannie (Genna calls her this too.)
-Hannah Banana
-Wiggle Worm (I started calling her this when I was pregnant because she moved constantly and stretched too. She made herself at home and would stick a foot out and leave it until I used both hands to push it back in. She has held true to this name ever since she was born too.)
-Kleine Maus (This means "Little Mouse" in German, which is what the German ladies call her. So, Brian has taken to calling her this as well.)
-Goofy
-Sissy


Genevieve:

-Genna
-Vive or Vivi
-Cheeks McGirk (Daddy calls her this because of those squeezable cheeks.)
-Munch (Daddy calls her this because she eats all the time.)
-Cuddle Bunny (I started calling her this when I was pregnant because she was in a tight little ball and didn't stretch or move all over like Hannah did. She has held true to this name ever since she was born too although she cuddles less the older and more active she gets.)
-Cutie Pants
-Monster (I call her this for absolutely no good reason. I say it when she's acting silly.)
-Sleeping Beauty (This is because she sleeps so late in the morning.)


Daddy:
-Sweetie (Hannah started saying "Good bye, Sweetie" in the morning to him because that's what I always say.)
-Daddy or Dad








Me:
Your Majesty (Hannah picked this up somewhere and started calling me this when she really wants something and is asking very nicely. I have to say, it works like a charm.)
-Mommy, Mama, or Mom

No comments: