Thursday, December 6, 2007

St. Nicholas Day

Last night the girls put their shoes outside for St. Nicholas to put goodies in. Well, I only got a picture of Hannah with her shoes because Genna woke up so late and I just forgot to take a picture. Oops! When Hannah went outside to check her shoes, I am not kidding you, her mouth dropped open! She was awe struck!



Here are just some random cute cuddly sister pictures! Although I think the candy made them a little rotten today, they certainly were sweet to each other. I was putting clothes away and turned around to see Hannah looking at a book and Genna sitting next to her with her arm around her. I ran to get my camera and the positions had changed, but it was still so cute! Genna kept asking Hannah to "Hold you" or hold her today. I am sure you can guess which picture is my favorite!

No comments: