Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ah, the jet lag!

Well, we made it back home safe and sound. The girls slept on the plane for most of the time and did really well considering our flight out of DC didn't leave until almost 3am. Genna is once again having a rough time with the jet lag. She woke up several times last night. After an hour and a half of trying to get her to go back to sleep in her own bed, I gave up and let her sleep in the travel crib in my bedroom. As soon as I laid her down in there she was totally content. She didn't fall asleep right away, but she was quiet enough for me to sleep. She woke up one other time crying and as soon as I said, "Mommy's right here. Lay back down it's still night time," she plopped back down to sleep. I didn't even have to get out of bed. In fact, I ended up having to wake up both of the girls at 10am. I have to try to get us back on schedule. I hope Genna stays in her own bed tonight!

No comments: