Thursday, March 20, 2008

Celebration of the Last Supper

Our parish here is very very very small, and the dedicated are an even smaller group of people. So this was the smallest Holy Thursday Mass I have ever attended. Since they didn't have a good turn out, Father was asking everyone if they wanted their feet washed. Since I had the girls and was alone I couldn't do it, but Hannah wanted to and asked Father. He said that was fine, and so Hannah got her feet washed when the time came. She did very well and went up there all by herself. I was a little nervous that she was going to laugh and be silly, especially since her feet are pretty ticklish. However, she was good and relatively quiet as well. I wish her daddy could have seen it! Genna was a bit jealous, but I told her I would do hers at home. She kept reminding me all during Mass, but she was way too tired by the time we got home. We can do it tomorrow.

No comments: