Thursday, March 13, 2008

Backtracking a bit...

Before we left my parent's house we went to my ESD Alumni Easter Egg Hunt! The girls had a lot of fun! Both girls got the hang of it very quickly. In fact, Genna was so into it she didn't notice she was taking eggs out from under younger kids that were trying to get them. When this happened I just pointed it out and asked her to give it to the little child, and she did it very happily. I couldn't even keep up with Hannah.

They loved meeting the Easter Bunny too.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Sorry we had to miss the Easter egg hunt! Kent and I had so much fun with ya'll! Can't wait to see ya'll and the "new baby" again! :) I'm glad you and the girls made it back safely! Hope things are going well, and hopefully Genevieve gets back on schedule soon! Love ya'll very much!

-Kent & Leah