Tuesday, March 25, 2008

"Boy or Girl?" poll results

Well, it looks like most of you are having pity on us and guessing, if not just hoping, for us to have a boy this time around! Everyone has been asking me if I have a feeling about if it's a boy or a girl, and I have said no every time. However, I am going to make a guess, but it is purely a guess based on my past experiences. I have been wrong every time so far, always guessing a boy, so this time I am going to guess a girl. Either I will be right for the first time, or I will be wrong again, continuing the tradition.

I find out tomorrow, but I can't tell anyone until Brian gets home this Saturday. So I am going to keep everyone in suspense until Saturday! This will not be easy for me, because I am a terrible secret keeper! I keep telling myself that it is only three days to keep the secret. Remember to check the blog this weekend, and I will have it posted barring any unforeseen circumstances. I personally can barely wait because I want to start decorating the nursery as soon as possible since we are getting our German baby furniture set this weekend too. I'm an early nester!

No comments: