Friday, March 14, 2008

"Jesus fill my heart...Amen"

Genna had another rough night, but she had a great time today at our Moms and Little Catholic's group. While the moms were doing our Bible study, she sat in my lap and helped me read the Bible passages. When we weren't reading, she would flip through one page at a time saying, "Jesus, fill my heart...Amen" after each page that she turned, over and over again. She said it so quietly that I didn't even notice at first what she was saying. What a sweetie! That prayer is on one of our Cat Chat CD's. After Mass she genuflected to Jesus and said, "Good-bye Jesus! I love you!" and blew him a kiss. Then to top it all off, once we were home and I was singing her her song for nap time, I asked her if she was going to go take a nap like a good girl. She answered, "Take nap for Jesus on cross." I am so glad that Jesus is in her thoughts. I guess she is being a little angel today to make up for all the sleep I lost last night on her account. Well, it is certainly worth it! A few more Happy Mommy Moments to add to my collection!

1 comment:

Leah said...

I just love those Cat Chat CD's! Such a great idea! :) Also the pictures of Genna are adorable!