Sunday, March 16, 2008

Palm Sunday

Well, the girls looked so cute this morning before church. Hannah was too busy playing though to stop for a picture, so I only got Genna.

Genna's glad to have Murray back!

Palm Sunday Mass is such a long Mass for the little ones, especially when Daddy's not here to help. They both wanted me to hold them almost the whole time and especially when it was time to stand up! At this point, I am big enough where holding one of them and standing for a while is not easy, but both of them is impossible. Hannah needs to grow out of that anyways. It would be an easy problem to fix if I wasn't trying to keep them quiet too.

At one point, Genna started to take off down the aisle (which she has NEVER done before), and since I had Hannah on my lap I just grabbed her dress to stop her while telling Hannah to get down for a second. Then I hear her dress rip! Oops! :) Luckily it was just at a button hole, and not somewhere obvious. I am sure the people around us found this humorous because it was a loud rip. Oh well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait til June 18th
the pic is adorable
Love,
MOM