Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Grüß Gott!

That is the common Bavarian greeting instead of the Guten tag, meaning Good day, that is standard around where we live in Germany. Grüß Gott means God bless you.

We just got back Sunday from Garmisch, Germany which is in Bavaria. We had a great time! The hotel was wonderful! Brian surprised me with a maternity massage at the hotel for my Mother's Day gift. It was fabulous! That is my most favorite gift to get for Mother's Day! Here are some pictures from Mother's Day of the girls and me (and Isaac too, I guess!)


Genna pooped out on us at this point :)


I couldn't be more happy with the family with which God has blessed me! Happy Mother's Day!


3 comments:

Leah said...

Happy "late" Mother's Day!! I love the pictures!!
Love,
Leah

Anonymous said...

The pictures are sooooooooooo good- I miss yall.
MIMI

Rich said...

Austin Riddle once told me, "This is the time of life that everyone longs for. Younger couples look forward to when they will have kids, older couples reminisce about when they had kids, but so many times those of us with kids forget to enjoy the moment." He's right. I hope your Mother's Day was swell. Tell Brian and the family howdy from Texas.