Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A language of their own

The girls have started this strange, but admittedly cute, thing where they make up these letter combinations and talk to each other like they know what the other is saying. Genna will say, "Hey Hannah, look at my POI pants." Hannah will crack up and reply with something like, "Genna, do you mean they are AOB?" Genna will then say, "Yeah, they're ALS." Then they all laugh again. What are my children talking about? Are they trying to spell a word or have they heard mom and dad talk about DNA or ATP one too many times? Or are they just weird?

Side note: I haven't been posting as often because we've been traveling again. We got back from Prague, Czech Republic on Monday evening. I've got tons of pictures, but I also have a lot to do this week. So I will have to work on the blog in my wee bit free time. I'll try to catch up soon!

No comments: