Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The third trimester begins...

and I am really feeling the difference! Wow, this weekend wore me out! I am going to have to start making myself go to bed earlier and take more naps to keep up with these 3 little ones (especially since one is actually using my energy directly.)

Saturday I was trained to be a breastfeeding mentor. The course was a good refresher for me too since I haven't breastfed in a year now. It also got me so excited to do the newborn thing again! I can't wait to hold Isaac! The sleepless nights I could do without, but with such an unconditional love comes some pain too. I will happily suffer for my children's sake!

Speaking of, I am going to be so sad when my little Hannah starts German kindergarten this August! We went today to finish registration and take a tour of the school. She is going to do great! Actually, both girls couldn't have cared less if I was there or not. They got to play with some of the kids and toys a bit while we were looking around, and I had to talk them into leaving with me when it was time to go. Genna will not be starting until next year, but when she does start kindergarten she will be in the same class with Hannah which will be great! Hopefully, the girls will be fluent in German by the time we head back to the states!

No comments: