Tuesday, January 27, 2009

All About Mommy!

Here are 25 things about me that you may or may not know. A friend sent this to me, and so I thought I would just post it here too.

1. My husband and I would seriously have a dozen kids if I had enough childbearing years left, and we may adopt once those years have past.
2. I am a QT/Sonic Drink addict and will be in withdrawl (again) once I get home in Germany.
3. I am an artsy crafsty kind of girl. I crochet, scrapbook, sew, draw, paint, and would like to learn how to knit better and how to quilt and felt.
4. Speaking of crafts, Martha Stewart is my hero.
5. I converted to Catholicism with my husband 5 years ago this Easter, and I felt like I was coming home.
6. I am hooked on too many TV shows...The Unit, House, Grey's Anatomy, Heros, and maybe a few more. Since living out of the country, I am way behind on all of them though. Thank goodness for DVDs.
7. I didn't learn to love reading until I was out of college.
8. My first born daughter is so much like me and it drives me nuts sometimes.
9. I love talk radio.
10. I have never had surgery.
11. I have given birth without any pain medication 3 times now and plan to keep on going.
12. My third baby weighed over 10lbs! (Remember #10 and 11, no one can call me a wuss anymore.)
13. I am a total hypercondriac and very overly dramatic, but I was worse as a kid.
14. I hate to take out the trash, and I am going to have to do it for the rest of 2009.
15. I love snow, and I miss the 5 feet that used to be out my window most of the year in upstate NY.
16. I love birds, but my husband can't stand the noise they make.
17. I love to cook, bake, and decorate cakes!
18. I am addicted to my blog.
19. I am trying deperately not to get addicted to Facebook.
20. I am an overcommiter. I volunteer too much and have a hard time saying "No."
21. I wanted to be a veterinarian, but I decided I would rather have a dozen kids and stay home with them instead. So I married a vet.
22. I wish I could remember every sweet or funny thing that my kids say.
23. As a mom, dinnertime is the hardest part of the day for me, especially when my hubby is away. I am so tired of saying, "Stop talking girls, and just eat your food."
24. I don't let my kids watch more than 30 mins of TV a day (if that), except on special occasions.
25. I am a breastfeeding mentor.

No comments: