Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Playground Pack

We went to the mall playground Friday. And even though Isaac isn't crawling yet I took some posed pictures of him too, because it won't be long before I may not be able to catch him. After they played a while I went around and got individual pictures of all of them. I just love how unique and special each of them are, and I love that Brian and I made them! Today I am counting my blessings despite the 5 times Isaac woke up last night for no apparent reason because he is alive and he is my sweet son who's smile alone is worth all the lost sleep and then some. Today I am counting my blessings despite the girls both breaking down into tears many (MANY) times today due to two days of missed naps because they are alive and their hugs and kisses help me get through the tough days. Today I am counting my blessings despite my husband being a million miles away because he is alive and his faithfulness, devotion, and love are more than I could ever deserve. So today as I am posting simple playground pictures I am counting my blessings. 1, 2, 3, 4...

Here's Genna doing a little silly face action!
Genna's getting her pouty face on!
Isaac's in a tunnel posing in an Army crawl!


Isaac's in front of a tree! (I can't believe he's almost 6 months old!)

Hannah's riding a turtle! Giddyup turtle!


No comments: