Thursday, January 1, 2009

Best Friends


My cousin gave my mom a picture she had taken of Genna for which she won an award at school. It was sitting up on the bay window when Hannah noticed it. She asked if it was Genevieve and I said that it was. Then she said, "Oh, I want to hug it because she is my best friend," while she pretended to hug it and squeeze it. What sweet sisterly love! I hope and pray they are always that close!



***edit***


I believe I had a request for a picture:)

***edit***


Apparently, I miss understood. Here's the picture that won the award...

2 comments:

Kelle said...

what, no picture posted?!

Kelle said...

Honey, it took me a while to figure out why it said that I had left a comment on my own post. :) Next time sign your name!
I added a picture just for you!

Kelle