Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Coolest Bookmarks Ever!

I am so excited about these bookmarks! I made a bunch of my very own Kelle originals! They are going to make great gifts for my volunteers, and for my friends and family too! Here they are!

(The mini picture frames are going to have my precious children in them instead of this photo!)

I went crazy at Jo Ann's Fabric store and have many projects to come. I started on an embroidery project yesterday for a gift. I have quilts planned for all three of my kids, my frst quilts ever I should add! I have a resident expert quilter who lives in my village in Germany to help me if I need it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelle, those bookmarks look amazing! I don't suppose you want to share the secret? ;)

(Oh, and I see a Jodi Piccoult book - I love her writing!).

Kelle said...

Click on the link "these bookmarks" in my post to find a tutorial of how to make them yourselves.

:)