Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fun at the indoor pool!

We have friends visiting us this week from another town in Germany a few hours away. So I have been busy and am catching up a bit on the blog. Yesterday, My friend took her oldest two kids to visit a castle while I watched the younger two, a 3 year old girl and an 8 month old boy. So if you've lost count we have seven kids in the house this week, and yesterday I had five of them under the age of five from 11am until 8:30pm. It was a harry, crazy day to say the least! But I got them all in bed (her two did not stay asleep though) at 8:30pm and had the house cleaned up by 9pm, at which time I got to eat dinner. :) LOL I even bathed the two baby boys!

Today was busy with a trip to the indoor pool. Because of the babies, we hung out mostly in the shallow baby pool with a few individual trips to the big water slide. It was just easier on us moms that way. Here are the photos!

Isaac pooped out right away because he took a 20 minute nap this morning. So I laid him in the other baby's car seat since he has long grown out of his.


Hannah is the one under water behind Genna, practicing her swimming in the shallow water.


Five of the seven kids having fun here.


Isaac woke up and had fun crawling around in the shallow end!


Hannah and Genna playing.


Some VERY hungry girls! they were too busy swimming to eat, so they waited until they were in the car at 2:30pm to finally scarf down there PB&J's.


Isaac is chewing on his pacifier that he uses solely for a teething toy.


We missed afternoon naps and so everyone was a mess by bedtime! I had my three down by 7:30pm, 30 minutes early, because they were all teary and exhausted. And we might just do it all over again tomorrow! Spring Break!

No comments: