Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Genna!

I was reminiscing and chose a few of her baby pictures to put up here. I can't even believe she was ever this tiny! And, my oh my, she was my best sleeper! I could barely keep her awake at all for the first couple of months and she slept through the night so early!

Check out these baby toes!

See what I mean, she was almost two months before I could get a picture of her awake!


Those cheeks combined with her huge eyes made her look like a little china doll.


This elephant that she is holding is her precious "Nani" that she has slept with since she was about one and a half years old. "Nani" is much pinker and fluffier in this picture than I remember her being.


Here's the birthday girl now at 4 years old!!! She is posing and modeling the latest skirt I made her.




Why the sad face? She said she was pretending she lost her prince in this picture...

Oh, I love my little girl! I love her big blue eyes and her curly hair, but that precious personality and overflowing compassionate heart just steals the show!


Happy Birthday, Genevieve! I am so thankful for every day I have been given with you! I am one blessed Mama!



1 comment:

Leah said...

Happy Birthday Genna! We love and miss you very much!

Love,
Uncle Kent and Aunt Leah