Wednesday, August 4, 2010

FINALLY! Isaac's stocking...check!



It took me nearly the whole summer, but I finally finished it! It's hard to see the details in my pitiful photo, but there are tons of sequins and detail. Remind me next time to pick a simpler pattern! I made a few mistakes, but none that are noticable enought to fix. This guy sure won't mind, especially come Saint Nicholas' Day when it is filled with goodies!


Isaac kind of overshadows my summer project with those smiling cheeks, doesn't he? Thats just fine with me. He was a much BIGGER project just two summer's ago!

1 comment:

almudena said...

this is one of the best stockings i've ever seen. i can't believe you did it all by yourself - after seeing 7 pages of fine print sewing instructions i would have thrown it all away without even trying.